Test site for Autonomous Vessels – Kongsberg Maritime
An entire Norwegian fjord now opens for testing autonomous ship technology. Test-site Trondheimsfjorden is right on the doorstep of a world class research community – eager to take autonomous technology to the next level.
Spacious and low trafficked. The fjord outside the city of Trondheim now opens for anyone seeking knowledge about autonomous shipping. Last week Norwegian authorities, the research community and the industry agreed on making the fjord the first known test site in the world.
Behind the initiative are Kongsberg Seatex, Kongsberg Maritime, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, MARINTEK and […]
Inspired by offshore operations, Kongsberg Maritime has developed FISHMASTER®. A truly revolutionary work station on-board fishing vessels.
Kongsberg Maritime launched a new concept for sustainable fisheries and aquaculture at Nor-Fishing in Trondheim in August. The FISHMASTER® is the latest innovation from Kongsberg Maritime and Simrad. It combines and unites any system you need on board a fishing boat.
– For the first time in history we are able to provide the market for a Full Picture Solution, says Thor Hukkelås, Principal Engineer Aquaculture in Kongsberg Maritime.
The solution was presented for […]
KONGSBERG Launches Next Generation GeoSwath Shallow Water Multibeam Echo Sounder
New GeoSwath 4 Deck Unit.
GeoSwath 4 delivers improved performance and resolution for diverse applications
Updated hardware and software for easier operations, higher performance, more seabed data points and more powerful processing
Kongsberg, Norway, 4th November 2016 – Kongsberg Maritime has launched GeoSwath 4, the fourth generation of its market-leading GeoSwath shallow water multibeam echo sounder. GeoSwath remains the most successful shallow multibeam of its type but now, after more than ten years of record breaking sales it has been brought up to […]
KSUC 2016 – PROGRAMME DETAILS
See the following Kongsberg Maritime Subsea systems being demonstrated live onboard Survey Vessels:
• uPAP with cNODE MiniS and Midi transponder for LBL
• uPAP for SSBL tracking of towfish
• EM 2040C high resolution multibeam sonar
• K-Lander 1 for monitoring leak detection
• APOS Survey for subsea positioning and construction
• MBR – Marine Broadband Radio system (ship to shore telemetry for unmanned …… survey operations)
• PULSAR wideband sidescan sonar
• Dual head M3 multimode mapping and imaging sonar
• Geoswath PLUS Compact 4 wide swath bathymetry system
Hear the following Kongsberg Maritime Subsea systems (and more) being presented during […]